Sunday, December 17, 2006

Welcome to Heliocentric Worlds

Welcome to Heliocentric Worlds.

This site is a spin-off of St. Louis Jazz Notes, which I started in April, 2005 as a news site about jazz music in St. Louis, MO. When YouTube, Google Video and other online video sharing services really started to take off, I began finding pertinent video content online for StLJN and incorporating it into the site. While looking for those videos, I've run across a lot of great jazz stuff, much more than I can use, as well as a lot of other music video clips that are interesting and/or fun but don't necessarily fit StLJN's format.

So, I've started this site to share those music videos. Look for a new post each day of a music video from genres including jazz, blues, soul, funk, experimental, progressive rock, classic rock, and more.

No comments: